Players Can Enjoy Up to 50 Free Treasure Hunts,
8,000 Blue Gems, and More Celebratory Rewards
Available today until April 9, 2022, at 10:59 PM PT, players can enjoy the following celebratory content:
- Half Anniversary Celebration Login Bonus: Players will have access to a Half Anniversary Celebration Login Bonus that will give a variety of perks, such as up to 5 Half Anniversary Free x10 Treasure Keys, for up to a total of 50 Treasure Hunts. Other login bonuses include up to 3,000 Blue Gems and items that aid in progressing players’ teams such as Level-Up Challenge Tickets. Additionally, all players will also be gifted a further 5,000 Blue Gems as a celebratory present, meaning a total of 8,000 Blue Gems can be obtained simply by logging in to the game.
- Transform with Draconic Rage: Players will have the chance to obtain equipment for the Puff! special move, allowing them to momentarily transform into a dragon and deal massive damage! This can be obtained in the Illustrious Hero & Puff! Treasure Hunt.
- Train with the Illustrious Hero: In the new limited time-event Illustrious Hero’s Training, players can train alongside hero tutor Avan. Completing the event will grant access to a powerful new 4★ soul crystal Avan (Illustrious Hero), that can be used to power up players’ teams, as well as up to 30 Treasure Hunt Keys for the Illustrious Hero & Puff! Treasure Hunt.
- Become a Martial Artist: In addition to the previously available Hero, Warrior, Mage, and Priest vocations, players will now be able to change their customizable Luminary Leader to a new vocation; the Martial Artist. This agile fighter is a master of hand-to-hand combat and can unleash fierce close-range physical attacks.
Receive Welcome Gift and Rewards: A “Welcome Gift” of 6,000 Blue Gems is being distributed to all new players, which can be claimed within 30 days of logging into the game.
- Limited-Time 4★ Weapon Guaranteed Treasure Hunt: All players will have access to a special one-time Treasure Hunt that is guaranteed to give a powerful 4★ weapon at the cost of 300 Red Gems. This Treasure Hunt will only be available for the first 72 hours after first logging into the game during this campaign.
Additionally, all players will be able to participate in a Community Special Move Selection campaign that is being run via the official Twitter accounts. The campaign will be split into two phases and features a variety of popular special moves that were previously made available via in-game events and treasure hunts. Retweeting related posts will count as a vote towards the corresponding special move, and the most highly-voted for the special move from each phase, as well as it’s related 4★ weapon will both be gifted to all players, for a total of (2) special moves and (2) 4★ weapons.
Lastly, a regular VTuber show featuring members of the development team and the DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds’ official VTuber, Billy the man o’war, is now available to watch via the official Facebook pages. The latest episode, with an in-depth look at the new Martial Artist vocation, can be viewed here: https://fb.watch/bWeSHS682I/
For more information, please refer to the in-game announcements.