Join us at Five Points Festival at the Brooklyn EXPO Center for Designer Toys, art, craft beer & food, and so much more…
Designer Toy Awards @ the Brooklyn Bazaar
Saturday, June 1st: 7pm
Five Points Festival:
Saturday, June 1st: 11am – 6pm
Sunday, June 2nd: 11am – 5pm
Brooklyn EXPO Center
72 Noble St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Doors Open at 10am for VIP’s.
Daily and full weekend passes available
- Saturday Only Admission: $35 ($40 at the door)
- Sunday Only Admission: $30 ($35 at the door)
- Weekend Pass: $45 ($50 at the door)
- VIP Pass: $125
Get a VIP ticket for Five Points Fest 2019, which includes access to the Designer Toy Awards, Early Access and MORE!
- An Exclusive Quiccs 3inch TEQ63 toy.
- Designer Toy Award Ceremony Ticket – Party with us at the Designer Toy Awards on Saturday night and rub elbows with the best in the industry! – THE ONLY WAY TO GET A TICKET!
- VIP Preview – Get in an hour early both days
- Exclusive Badge – With swank art just for VIPs
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!!
ABOUT THE EVENTFive Points Festival is a collision of Designer Toy, Indie Comic, Craft Beer, Kaiju & Sofubi, Street Art and Live Painting, curated by Clutter and sponsored by Blick Art Materials, The Outer Spacemen, Kidrobot, Lagunitas Brewing Company, Sixpoint Brewery, KCBC, Café Grumpy and Sailor Jerry.
Additionally, the bar is being provided by Brooklyn’s own Pine Box Rock Shop.
Taking place the weekend of June 1-2nd, 2019, at the gorgeous Brooklyn Expo Center, the festival will bring together the best Indie Artists, Designer Toys, Original Art, Resin Sculptures, Plush, Blind Boxes, Blanks, Minis, Kaiju, Japanese Vinyl, Street Art, Posters, Prints, Apparel, Live Painting, Craft Beer, Food Trucks, Pins, Patches and more!